Win 5 Pairs Of Cinema Tickets
We have a prize of 5 pairs of cinema tickets to give away.
How To Win
Any company booking* one of our exciting team building events before Saturday 8th July 2017 is in the draw.
Yep its as easy as that.
You can get started here by browsing our huge selection of team building challenges. Indoors or out; large or small teams; in the UK or overseas we probably have an effective and engaging team building event that will be just right for your team.
If you cannot see what you need right away get in touch and we can help find the right challenge that addresses specific requirements.We will be happy to create one specifically for you.
Call us now to get started +44 (0) 20 3397 8999
- This ticket prize draw is open to any Poisson Rouge customers purchasing team building events for 15 or more delegates
- The prize draw will run from 17/5/2017 to 08/7/2017
- Employees of Poisson Rouge and their agents; their families or any other person associated with it are not eligible
- The winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on 08/7/2017
- The winner will receive 5 pairs of cinema tickets
- Poisson Rouge will arrange for your prize to be sent to you
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable
- Poisson Rouge reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value and, in exceptional circumstances, to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners name will be included in a future blog post/email newsletter
- Any queries relating to the competition should be directed to the promoter: Cinema ticket prize draw, Poisson Rouge, 110 Gloucester Avenue, London. NW1 8HX
What Is Emotional intelligence And Who Cares Anyway?
Every few years a new ‘latest thing’ or trend appears in the world of leadership and performance-management. We take a look at some of these concepts and see if "emotional intelligence" stacks up.
Have a very merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year We are taking a break over the Christmas holidays and looking forward to 2018
Team Building Showcase
In January we are holding a teambuilding showcase. If you are planning ahead for 2018 and are looking for ideas and inspiration come and join us.
For teams to optimise their performance they have to first learn how to get what they want from their colleagues and give their colleagues what they need in return - effective communication.
Musical Team Building Inspiration
Our musical team building challenges will get participants to working together, at ease around each other and engaged in a common purpose, while having genuine fun.
Teamwork Under Pressure
To put two divers on the deep ocean floor a team of 140 specialists have to manage many complex and dangerous operations. An example of ultimate teamwork
Team Building Indoors
Team building is not about getting cold and muddy in a wet field. We deliver team building indoors with an amazing selection of engaging, effective challenges
What Does Great Teamwork Sound Like?
Teams often talk about what great teamwork looks like and in many cases - feels like…but what does it sound like? We have some thoughts on music and rhythm generating great teamwork